Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Cad mouse issue?
07.08.2018, 06:49
Beitrag: #1
Cad mouse issue?
Hello,

I just got my cad mouse and space navigator today. I'm having a problem with the mouse which I know its just something not set up right. I installed the drivers and I'm on windows 10 64 bit. I have not changed anything yet as far as setting go, but I do not have a normal right click function. My right click does the same thing as a mouse wheel click. When im on my destop and right click, nothing happens. When Im in fusion 360 and right click to pull up the menus or delete/cancel, it pans (same as mouse wheel press). I cant use the mouse like this. I cant copy/paste, and so on.
Ultimatly right click is just a copy of the middle mouse wheel button. What's going on here, and how do I get it to be a normal right click function?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.3dconnexion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34423
Marketing Explainer Example

Thank you.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
03.11.2018, 03:54
Beitrag: #2
RE: Cad mouse issue?
This is exactly what I’ve been looking for. It solved very quickly the problem I was having.
run 3
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
05.12.2018, 07:36
Beitrag: #3
RE: Cad mouse issue?
If there are many sad stories, share it with the people you trust. Sharing helps people get closer together and you also relieve some of that sadness. happy wheels game

get on top
Webseite des Benutzers besuchen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Kontakt | Willkommen bei Susanne Ulrike Maria Albrecht | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation