Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
What do you guys think?
03.08.2018, 08:01
Beitrag: #1
What do you guys think?
Hello,

I am a designer for a residential design/build firm. We specialize in remodeling and additions. Occasionally we will do a custom home. I currently use SketchUp for 3D design/presentation and ADT R3 for design development and construction docs. I have recently begun to look at ArchiCad as an alternative to ADT. I would love to be able to produce complete and accurate material lists from the building model. I understand that in order to do this, the building model has to be complete and include every stick of wood. Is it realistic to do this with ArchiCad? I would think it would be a huge advantage if I could draw all the joists as actual joist objects in ArchiCad and then be able to produce a list of materials needed automatically. What do you guys think?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/vie....php?t=736
Recycle management video

Thank you.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
24.10.2018, 04:49 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 24.10.2018 04:50 von jennyhannb.)
Beitrag: #2
RE: What do you guys think?
I'd like to continue hosting the flash version of happy wheels as long as possible
Webseite des Benutzers besuchen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Kontakt | Willkommen bei Susanne Ulrike Maria Albrecht | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation