Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Pi3 Internet Issues
25.06.2018, 13:40
Beitrag: #1
Pi3 Internet Issues
Hello,

I have been using my Pi3 with Raspbian for a week now, and I had had few connectivity issues before. But when I booted it up today, no service has been able to connect to the Internet. Every time I try to access a website, I get the error message "Name or service not known". I've tried connecting via WiFi and that doesn't work (though it didn't work before today either). I've tried connecting via Ethernet which had always worked before but now does not. It's not the cable since it works on my laptop. Searching the Internet for solutions didn't help since all of the discussions were based around Pi2s and only helped for Wifi networks that only require a password, which doesn't help me since mine requires a username and password. I'm pretty new to Linux systems, so I'm reaching out for guidance. I ran ifconfig, but I don't know how to interpret the results. I didn't change anything, so I'm confused as to why it all of the sudden does not connect.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewt...p?t=143029
Custom Video Creation Service

Thank you
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Kontakt | Willkommen bei Susanne Ulrike Maria Albrecht | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation